Thursday 27 December 2012

what's life.

what's Life.


my version of Life..
Life has to goes through many stages...from baby to adolescence to adulthood..
i remember when i was in my teen, life was full of adventure and colorful...like climbing tree , stealing rambutans, chased by dog, underage riding motor bike without valid license to fighting with a boy from my class...i'll tell u later who was the winner...my first "puppy's love"..i had a crush on my music teacher, he was so cute...yes! life was then so colorful...even my report card was full of RED then blue...lol...my mum was appointed by herself the authorization to sign my report card, my dad don't had the "right"..so i had no choice but to had it signed by my mum...i'm the smart one, no worry...i made sure my dad was at home, b4 i let my mum  signed it...bcoz my dad was a shield to fend off the canning from her...poor dad...fyi, i m the apple of my dad's eye..where m i now..oh yes! about the fighting with a boy...he was a pain in the neck, always teasing me to the extend that i scolded him and pushed him aside...he took out his ruler trying to hit me but failed, as i shim him from hitting me..after some thought, i reached out my hand and purposely letting him hit me...so, when the ruler landed onto my palm, i quickly grab the ruler and break it into half...HA-HA-HA..he fell into my trap..so i declared myself the "winner"
ahem....please, don't let me frighten u, i was a tomboy then and naughty...now i'm a lady although still got a bit of naughtiness in me..lols...

No comments:

Post a Comment